Tuesday 5 May 2015

Q&A


Okaaaaay. I got asked this question a number of times and the question was that why are my reviews so short. Well my short answer would be that nowadays most people don't have a very long attention span. I also do not like giving away too much information and spoiling things for everyone. That is the reason why I do not include any links to trailers in my reviews. In fact I go out of my way to avoid watching trailers for movies that I would like to see ( I do watch it after to see how they giveaway the plot of the movie). So if someone sends me a link to a trailer for a film, I will say to them that I've seen it but will not watch it. If you think about it, it is kind of hard to do nowadays. Also editing my reviews from a few pages is hard as well. However, if you guys would still like a review with spoilers included then I suggest reading reviews elsewhere as that is never going to happen with me. I hope that you lot find my explanation reasonable and keep the questions coming.

No comments: