Monday 22 May 2017

Sausage party review



What kind of sick, twisted and messed up person would think of using food as a metaphor for sexual innuendos???
"Hi. My name is Rogen, Seth Rogen and I love toilet humour and disgusting jokes".
OK that explains a lot and that is everything you need to know to make up your own minds. From the guy who can't act even if an acting coach held him by the hand (well to be fair he did by some miracle manage to act in "funny people"). So if one were to ask him "why'd you do it?" I'm pretty sure that the answer would be "because of the (ker-$$$-ching) money". Much like Jonah Hill, Rogen is also a waste of space. Both actors did prove that they can act if they put their minds to it but why do they keep on returning to juvenile toilet humour is beyond me. Anyway, about the film:  it is very squirm inducing. Not because it's a horror but because of it's inappropriate and tasteless jokes. Seriously, I would never take ANYONE (regardless or relationship) to see this. As I sat in the darkness of the cinema, I witnessed numerous people get up and leave until the cinema was almost empty. I wish I could have read their thoughts as to why they left. I endured the entire movie...squirming and feeling very uncomfortable throughout. I came out with the feeling of "WTF did I just watch???" My advice to all would be to avoid this blemish on cinema but if for whatever reasons you do decide to see it...take a plentiful supply of vomit bags.

No comments: