Friday 30 June 2017

Blood the last vampire review

I'm stunned...just stunned. Not because this is a bad movie (OK some of you WILL argue that this is a bad movie) just an OK movie that wanted to be something better. Let me explain more, I feel that the director was unable to do what he wanted with the budget he had but did make the most with what he had. First and foremost we all should remember that movies are made for entertainment purposes and are to be taken as just that, ENTERTAINMENT and boy does this movie deliver in that department. BTLV follows the anime closely that is until it branches out into its own story line. That is not a bad thing though as the story does deliver. The only gripe I had was that this film does not live up to it's 18 rating...a 15 yes but definitely not an 18. You can tell that the actors involved must have had a blast while making this but even so the acting was good enough not to make this overly cheesy. If you enjoyed the anime of the same name then you would enjoy this as well. I know that I did.

No comments: